LJM submersible slurry pumps
LJM manufactures and markets a wide range of submersible pumps that effectively solves the system’s need for pumping. Submersible pumps are flexible and movable and can be used in reception tanks in connection with channel mixing and in storage tanks – Yes, in short, everywhere where there is a need to move liquid.
The pumps are easy to install and user-friendly. And when the nozzle is “out of the system” in the outlet pipe, they can be used for mixing to a limited extent.
There is a large variety of mounting and operating brackets, made from strong hot-galvanized or stainless steel.
- Quality pumps with proven long-lasting durability
- Minimal maintenance and long service intervals means low operating costs
- Mechanical shaft seal
- Built-in leakage and thermal control
- Effective – also for liquid manure with very dry matter
- Many sizes from 1.5 to 18.5 kW